Sunday, May 4, 2008

We're Married...and check out Jason Ko's face!!

Wow...What a weekend. Anna and I had an absolute blast and are in shock that the wedding has finally come and gone. My sister's boyfriend was nice enough to take pictures with my camera, and he came away with tons of great ones that I'll get up on snapfish soon enough. However, I wanted to get this one out on the World Wide Web as quickly as possible. Check out Jason Ko's face right between Anna and I...It's pure jubilation.

We are off on our honeymoon and will have plenty of stories to talk about from our great wedding weekend. Thank you all for being a part of it.

Oh and have no fear, I plan to continue the blog and maybe even get my WIFE to post a bit too...

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good luck in your lives together.